Financial Modeling Resources
Financial modeling tutorials, templates and articles for self-study
Financial Modeling Guides
WSO has compiled the most extensive resource for financial modeling training in the world to help you develop the knowledge and the skills needed to succeed in a corporate finance career and build many types of financial models with ease. These resources are catered towards everyone looking to build a financial model; from the ones who never heard about it until landing here to the ones who are already very proficient at modeling and are looking to polish their skills.
3 Statement Model
A three-statement model is a dynamically integrated financial model developed by linking together a company's three primary statements. This is one of the most important models as it serves as a base for other complex models such as the Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Model or the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Model.
Accretion Dilution Model
The accretion dilution model is used as part of accretion/dilution analysis, which is often used to evaluate Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) deals prior to both parties agreeing on the terms. This analysis is an attempt to estimate the effect of the M&A transaction on the earnings per share (EPS) of the company.
DCF Model Training Free Guide
The discounted cash flow (DCF) model is one of the most important and widely used financial modeling methods to value a company. It requires estimating the total value of all future cash flows (both inflows and outflows) and then discounting them (usually using Weighted Average Cost of Capital – WACC) to find the net present value (NPV).
Advanced Financial Modeling (AFM)
Advanced Financial Modeling (AFM) is a term with a broad definition used to describe many different methods in financial modeling (FM) that are more complex and require more professional skills than basic modeling. These methods may require a lot of statistical knowledge and, in some cases, might involve learning how to program to create models in a financial modeling program or a programming language.
List of Best Financial Modeling Courses
If you have knowledge in accounting and finance but do not know how to apply this knowledge in a real-world scenario, or want to be more prepared when it comes to acing those investment banking (IB) and private equity (PE) interviews, then these courses are for you.
Unlevered Free Cash Flow
Unlevered free cash flow (UFCF) is the cash generated by a company before accounting for financing costs. This metric is most useful when used as part of the discounted cash flow (DCF) valuation method, where its benefits shine the most.
All Financial Modeling Resources:
- 3 Statement Model
- Accretion Dilution Analysis
- Accretion Dilution Model
- Advanced Financial Modeling (AFM)
- Best Practices for Financial Modeling
- Comps – Comparable Trading Multiples
- Days Sales in Inventory (DSI)
- DCF Model Training Free Guide
- DCF Terminal Value Formula
- Debt Schedule
- Depreciation Schedule
- Discount Factor
- Financial Forecasting
- Financial Model
- Financial Modeling Best Practices
- Financial Modeling for Beginners
- Financial Modeling Tools
- Forecasting Balance Sheet Items in a Financial Model
- Forecasting Cash Flow
- Forecasting Methods
- Foundations of Real Estate Financial Modeling
- Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF)
- Free Financial Modeling Guide
- How To Build A Merger Model
- How to Calculate CapEx?
- Independent Variable
- LBO Modeling
- Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Model
- Levered Free Cash Flow (LFCF)
- List of Best Financial Modeling Courses
- Merger Consequences
- Model Risk
- Modeloff – Guide to Competing
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- NOL Tax Loss Carryforward
- Nonlinear Regression
- Payback Period
- Protecting Excel Data
- Real Estate Development Model
- Real Estate Financial Analysis
- Scenario Analysis vs Sensitivity Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Sources and Uses of Cash Schedule
- Stress Test – Financial Modeling
- Top Financial Modeling Courses
- Top Time-saving Tricks for Financial Modeling
- Types of Financial Models
- Unlevered Free Cash Flow (UFCF)
- Valuation Modeling in Excel
- What is a Financial Model?
- What is Financial Modeling?
- What Makes a Good Financial Model?
- Working Capital Formula
or Want to Sign up with your social account?